Monday, January 3, 2011

2010, What a powerful year 50 things to love about 2010

I know that my re-cap for things I loved during 2010 is late, but I've been so incredibly busy over the holidays I dont even think that anyone would believe it! I have a long list of 50 things I loved about 2010, no need to read them all, they're really just things i loved and want to remember forever. Following that list will be 10 things I'm loving about 2011 already!

1) I love that I began the new year in my wonderful house.
2) I love that I celebrated two years of bliss with my wonderful boyfriend
3) I love that I got to watch all kinds of wonderful live music
4) I love that I pulled off a really great surprise party with the help of all of my family for my 50 Year old Mom!
5) I love that I got to take a trip to Boston on a train with Jeremy <3 (both of which were firsts for him)
6) I love that I got to Tour the Sam Adams Brewery with my bestfriend, and boyfriend
7) I love that I was able to try Berry Line...frozen yogurt will never be the same
8) I love that I got to go to 2 Sabres Games!
9) I love that I got to see Dena over winter break
10) I love that I made some new friends
11) I love that I did really well at school my last 2 semesters there
12) I love that despite severe financial hardships the electricity was always on, and I was always loved.
13) I love that I was able to spend so much time with my grandfather while commuting back and forth from Buffalo to Rochester
14) I love that I spent endless nights coming home from Buffalo using that time to catch up with Dena, and Eric, and Jess, among other wonderful friends
15) I love that I spent entire days in my cozies with Jeremy cuddled up on the couch playing wii
16) I love that despite Dena living in AZ, we were able to spend time playing MarioKart Wii together
17) I love that after 2 years of dating Jeremy's Mom finally warmed up to me, and embraces me as a possible candidate for her son
18) I love that there were some days in 2010 where Jeremy and I slept in too late, and stayed up too late, and loved every minute of it
19) I love the time I got to spend with my family in 2010
20) I love that I opened up an Etsy Shop with my sister on Dec. 1st (http://www.thankfulleaves.etsy.com/) and that we had 4 sales in 2010!
21) I love that I got to have salads every Monday/Wednesday with another wonderful new friend Chrissy, while we goofed off in the computer lab
22) I love that I got to work on big-deal projects and form lasting friendships
23) I love that those lasting friendships lead us to a Hops farm, and now my freezer is full of fresh hops
24) I love that I'm 24 now, and I can feel my personality shifting yet again for the better I do believe.
25) I love that I have a pretty decent collection of Dr. Seuss books
26) I love that I have developed new interests
27) I love that I learned of sweet potato-goat cheese sammies, and how wonderful they are!
28) I love that the longer we're together the more vegetarian-aware my boyfriend becomes
29) I love that I spent a lot of time baking, and cooking with Jeremy and perfected my Apple and Pumpkin Pies!
30) I love that I have actually improved at West African Dance
31) I love that I've become more personally involved in Bush Mango Drum and Dance
32) I love that there are still boxes in my office that aren't unpacked
33) I love that I GRADUATED! and now carry a Bachelors in Public Communication
34) I love that I was promoted to Office Manager at my place of work, and given a hefty raise
35) I love that I learned to negotiate salary (although I need quite a bit of practice)
36) I love that I completed 2 years working for the same company
37) I love that I have developed a deep interest in being self-sufficient.
38) I love that I picked every kind of fruit I had time to pick this summer
39) I love that I went hops picking with Jeremy, and met two really cool brew-heads
40) I love that I went canoeing for the first time
41) I love that Jeremy and I had a beautiful wonderful day at Cayuga Lake relaxing
42) I love that Jeremy and I were busy almost every weekend this summer doing something fun
43) I love that I went to Ithaca Brewing Company for a tasting
44) I love that I went to nywcc for a wine tasting-dessert pairing class
45) I love that I had drinks with Jess and Dena at Marges with our toes in sand
46) I love that we played tag in dew-covered grass at my college graduation party
47) I love that I started to learn to Box!
48) I love that Christmas was amazing, and that monopoly was played
49) I love that I ended the year with Jess and Nick, two amazing people
50) I love that each of these days I've woken up with the person I'm more in love with than anything

I'm sure there are many more things that I loved this year in each moment, or some that I'm forgetting now, but these were amazing moments, and I'd very much like to remember them together. In each moment I know I felt an out pouring of love.

Now! Three whole days into 2011 you know I've got a lot of loving going on!
Here's 10 things I already love!

1) I love that beginning a new year always feels like a clean slate
2) I love that this new year holds trips to brussels, arizona, toronto, portland, and maybe even colorado?
3) I love that I got to bring in the new year with two of the most amazing friends we have!
4) I love that vacation time is re-upped in the new year!
5) I love that I have developed lots of goals and lists and intentions for 2011, and hope to accomplish them all
6) I love yarn! still. O-B-E-S-S-E-D with it!
7) I love odd numbers
8) I love talking about future endeavors with my love
9) I love that we are ringing in the new year and are roommate free!
10) I love to blog! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment