This is a blog for lists of things I love. It helps to remind anyone I think really, and myself, that there is plenty to love when I become too cynical for my own good. I am going to attempt to post things I love daily. We'll see how it works out.
10 things I love.
1) Jeremy - boyfriend extraordinare. I love him, he's my best friend.
2) Boxing - is there really anything better than hitting things, sweating so much you could create a pond, and getting a good cardio work out in all at the same time?
3) My Nonno - Grandfather extraordinare - one of my biggest inspiriations, moved to American in 1957, with 1 5 yr old daughter, and 1 son on the way, a pregnant wife, and 13.00 in his pockets. I consider his very existence and contribution to my life a success.
4) Having a full time job, where I make decent money. - I don't LOVE my job, but I love that I have one, when a lot of people don't, and that my job pays me pretty well, I can pay bills and still have money left over to do fun things this is what it means to be paid well. haha
5) Jessie&Jojo - My Kitties (who are over 1 year old now!) they're beautiful, and I love them both. I can't imagine life without them now! September will be our 1 year anniversary as roommates haha :)
6) Large bodies of water, lakes, oceans, anything that has waves. There is nothing more beautiful and relaxing to me. mmm
7) Puffy Clouds and Blue Skies. - Wonderful
8) Dry Fall Days - Goregous, and my Favorite time of year
9) Being at the beach at night. So relaxing, beautiful, wonderful, spiritual.
10) RoadTrips with amazing people - I need to do this one here pretty soon.
All we need is Love.