Monday, June 27, 2011

10 things to love on Monday Morning

Ten things to love on Monday Morning:
1) I love standing "backstage" and seeing an entire row of seats taken up by my whole family, and admiring what an amazing support system I have for such a short student performance
2) I love picking strawberries, and having red tipped fingers that smell like pure sugar!
3) I love running about playing pick up games of soccer
4) I love dancing with my drum and dance family
5) I love weekends full of happiness, and business, and accomplishments
6) I love that there are five beautiful shelves with many more than five beautiful plants on them which are already sprouting buds, tomatoes, peppers, lettuce, herbs etc, mmm
7) I love exploring mendon ponds with my sister finding the trails we like (and the ones we don't)
8) I love knowing that my bestfriend is back in the country! and that I'll be seeing her in less than a week! Yahoo!
9) I love the song "Home is wherever I'm with you" - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros and how it really makes me think about Jeremy
10) I love climbing into bed with Jeremy exhausted and happy from an awesome weekend, and slipping into a deep recovery sleep.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment